Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Addressables AsyncOperationStatus returns "Succeeded" for failed calls
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablesContentUpdate.zip"
2. Open "Addressables Profiles" window and activate "Editor Hosted"
3. Open "Addressables Hosting" window and disable the service
4. Open "Addressables Groups" window and choose "Use existing Build" in the "Play Mode Script" dropdown
5. Select "Build > Clean Build > All" in the Addressables Groups window
6. Select "Build > New Build > Default Build Script" in the Addressables Groups window
7. Select "File > Build and Run"
8. Select "Check for Catalog Update" option in the Player press
Expected result: Game displays "CheckForCatalogUpdates failed with status"
Actual result: Game displays "No catalog update available"
Reproducible with - 1.18.4 (2019.4.27f1), 1.18.4 (2020.3.12f1), 1.18.4 (2021.1.12f1), 1.18.4 (2021.2.0a21)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property