Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Additive layer in Animator window on humanoid rig type cause avatar hips to be placed at around 0,0,0
1. Open users attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Open "test.unity" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Select "human_male" game object from the hierarchy
5. In the animator window edit weight value from 1 to 0 of animator layer named "ADJUST MY STRENGTH TO SEE BUG"
6. Observe in the game view as the game object starts rising
Expected result: game object stays in the same height while having two animator layers
Actual result: game object gets lowered if there are to animator layers with weight 1
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a2 2017.1.0b7 2017.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1 5.6.1p1 5.6.1p2
Regression introduced on: 2017.1.0a1
Notes: if you change second layers Blending type from additive to override, game object position does not change while adjusting weight value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes