Search Issue Tracker
Additional lighting on a culling mask does not have an impact in deffered lighting in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Disable the "bg" culling mask on the "Directional light"
Expected result: lighting should stay roughly the same, "Directional light bg" lights up that layer
Actual result: no lighting on the background
Reproduced on 5.6.0b1 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.2p3
Notes: switching to 3d scene view "fixes" the problem, having the camera set to orthoraphic reproduces the problem there
This is a duplicate of issue #903537Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2