Search Issue Tracker
Additional lighting on a culling mask does not have an impact in deffered lighting in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Disable the "bg" culling mask on the "Directional light"
Expected result: lighting should stay roughly the same, "Directional light bg" lights up that layer
Actual result: no lighting on the background
Reproduced on 5.6.0b1 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.2p3
Notes: switching to 3d scene view "fixes" the problem, having the camera set to orthoraphic reproduces the problem there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3