Search Issue Tracker
Additional lighting on a culling mask does not have an impact in deffered lighting in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Disable the "bg" culling mask on the "Directional light"
Expected result: lighting should stay roughly the same, "Directional light bg" lights up that layer
Actual result: no lighting on the background
Reproduced on 5.6.0b1 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.2p3
Notes: switching to 3d scene view "fixes" the problem, having the camera set to orthoraphic reproduces the problem there
This is a duplicate of issue #903537Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website