Search Issue Tracker
Additional lighting on a culling mask does not have an impact in deffered lighting in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Disable the "bg" culling mask on the "Directional light"
Expected result: lighting should stay roughly the same, "Directional light bg" lights up that layer
Actual result: no lighting on the background
Reproduced on 5.6.0b1 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.2p3
Notes: switching to 3d scene view "fixes" the problem, having the camera set to orthoraphic reproduces the problem there
This is a duplicate of issue #903537Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected