Search Issue Tracker
Additional lighting on a culling mask does not have an impact in deffered lighting in orthographic view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Disable the "bg" culling mask on the "Directional light"
Expected result: lighting should stay roughly the same, "Directional light bg" lights up that layer
Actual result: no lighting on the background
Reproduced on 5.6.0b1 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.2p3
Notes: switching to 3d scene view "fixes" the problem, having the camera set to orthoraphic reproduces the problem there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown