Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
If more than one Camera is set to render texture, then Spot Lights and Point Lights in any of the secondary Cameras will have no effect on objects in the scene.
1. Download attached project "MultipleCameraLightingBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "MultipleCameraLightingBug" scene
Expected result: Both Cameras receives Lighting
Actual result: Only one Camera receives Lighting
Note: This doesn't happen with Directional Light.
Note: If you build this project on Windows, problem still reproduces
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3 and 5.6.0p2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1 and 2017.1.0b1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05