Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
If more than one Camera is set to render texture, then Spot Lights and Point Lights in any of the secondary Cameras will have no effect on objects in the scene.
1. Download attached project "MultipleCameraLightingBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "MultipleCameraLightingBug" scene
Expected result: Both Cameras receives Lighting
Actual result: Only one Camera receives Lighting
Note: This doesn't happen with Directional Light.
Note: If you build this project on Windows, problem still reproduces
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3 and 5.6.0p2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1 and 2017.1.0b1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU