Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Secondary Cameras with RenderTextures do not render Lighting
If more than one Camera is set to render texture, then Spot Lights and Point Lights in any of the secondary Cameras will have no effect on objects in the scene.
1. Download attached project "MultipleCameraLightingBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "MultipleCameraLightingBug" scene
Expected result: Both Cameras receives Lighting
Actual result: Only one Camera receives Lighting
Note: This doesn't happen with Directional Light.
Note: If you build this project on Windows, problem still reproduces
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3 and 5.6.0p2
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1 and 2017.1.0b1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged