Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.5
Found in [Package]
Adding tiles in the tile palette makes the tiles invisible
I have been trying to make a tilemap while using the new LWRP 2D renderer. I first installed the LWRP 6.7.1, package, then upgraded my project to the 2D renderer and only afterwards I have added the Tilemap Editor.
When i tried adding tiles to a new tile palette, the tiles won't render in the tile palette.
If i try to paint with them, though, they will appear in the scene.
To reproduce this:
- download this project
- select any of the tiles in the project
- try to add them to a tile palette
- notice that they don't appear in the tile palette
- if you can pin-point where the tiles are and select them with the brush tool, you will notice that you can paint with them afterwards, thought they are a bit small
Only able to reproduce this in projects where I use the LWRP 2D Render pipeline - in the legacy renderer, this works well.
Reproducible with both 2019.2.0b6 and 2-019.3.0a6
Apr 28, 2020 19:32
Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. <a href="https://skytechers.com/top-five-ideas-for-side-business-to-thrill-anyone/">ideas for Side Business</a>
Apr 22, 2020 14:59
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central https://isolutionspayments.com/
Apr 15, 2020 21:10
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
Mar 15, 2020 10:37
If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
best gas grill under 300 https://www.maniacreviews.com/best-hybrid-grills/
Mar 14, 2020 18:53
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
Mar 12, 2020 10:38
nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
PEMF Depression https://www.drpawluk.com/blog/depression-anxiety-pemf-treatment/
Mar 03, 2020 18:43
Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
A Dichristopher Appliance Service https://dichristopherappliance.com/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 7.1.5):
Fixed by package: Universal RP 7.1.5