Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.5
Found in [Package]
Adding tiles in the tile palette makes the tiles invisible
I have been trying to make a tilemap while using the new LWRP 2D renderer. I first installed the LWRP 6.7.1, package, then upgraded my project to the 2D renderer and only afterwards I have added the Tilemap Editor.
When i tried adding tiles to a new tile palette, the tiles won't render in the tile palette.
If i try to paint with them, though, they will appear in the scene.
To reproduce this:
- download this project
- select any of the tiles in the project
- try to add them to a tile palette
- notice that they don't appear in the tile palette
- if you can pin-point where the tiles are and select them with the brush tool, you will notice that you can paint with them afterwards, thought they are a bit small
Only able to reproduce this in projects where I use the LWRP 2D Render pipeline - in the legacy renderer, this works well.
Reproducible with both 2019.2.0b6 and 2-019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo