Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.5
Found in [Package]
Adding tiles in the tile palette makes the tiles invisible
I have been trying to make a tilemap while using the new LWRP 2D renderer. I first installed the LWRP 6.7.1, package, then upgraded my project to the 2D renderer and only afterwards I have added the Tilemap Editor.
When i tried adding tiles to a new tile palette, the tiles won't render in the tile palette.
If i try to paint with them, though, they will appear in the scene.
To reproduce this:
- download this project
- select any of the tiles in the project
- try to add them to a tile palette
- notice that they don't appear in the tile palette
- if you can pin-point where the tiles are and select them with the brush tool, you will notice that you can paint with them afterwards, thought they are a bit small
Only able to reproduce this in projects where I use the LWRP 2D Render pipeline - in the legacy renderer, this works well.
Reproducible with both 2019.2.0b6 and 2-019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags