Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Adding parameter in animator controller, when search field has text in it, blocks further interaction
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Have any animation control opened (does not matter which)
3. Enter some text to search field
4. Add a new parameter
Actual result: One cannot see the parameter because of the search filter expression and one cannot delete the search filter expression because the parameter text field for setting the name has the focus.
Expected result: Interaction is not blocked
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.