Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Adding parameter in animator controller, when search field has text in it, blocks further interaction
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Have any animation control opened (does not matter which)
3. Enter some text to search field
4. Add a new parameter
Actual result: One cannot see the parameter because of the search filter expression and one cannot delete the search filter expression because the parameter text field for setting the name has the focus.
Expected result: Interaction is not blocked
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete