Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Adding parameter in animator controller, when search field has text in it, blocks further interaction
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Have any animation control opened (does not matter which)
3. Enter some text to search field
4. Add a new parameter
Actual result: One cannot see the parameter because of the search filter expression and one cannot delete the search filter expression because the parameter text field for setting the name has the focus.
Expected result: Interaction is not blocked
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)