Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Adding parameter in animator controller, when search field has text in it, blocks further interaction
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Have any animation control opened (does not matter which)
3. Enter some text to search field
4. Add a new parameter
Actual result: One cannot see the parameter because of the search filter expression and one cannot delete the search filter expression because the parameter text field for setting the name has the focus.
Expected result: Interaction is not blocked
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2