Search Issue Tracker
Adding components to objects in Asset Bundles causes crash on Unload
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "test" scene
3. Run the scene
4. Stop the scene
5. Notice Unity crashing on bundle.Unload(true) when bundle objects were added a component of rigid body (gif attached)
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly