Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Adding Cloth component to SkinnedMeshRenderer changes its bounds
1. Open project attached(UnityBugRepro.zip)
2. Open scene (test)
3. Select Rig_Male_Thief_Thug -> Rig_Male_Thief_Thug_Body
4. Add cloth component to it.
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds will stay in its place.
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds changes position.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a3
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler