Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Adding Cloth component to SkinnedMeshRenderer changes its bounds
1. Open project attached(UnityBugRepro.zip)
2. Open scene (test)
3. Select Rig_Male_Thief_Thug -> Rig_Male_Thief_Thug_Body
4. Add cloth component to it.
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds will stay in its place.
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds changes position.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a3
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()