Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Adding Cloth component to SkinnedMeshRenderer changes its bounds
1. Open project attached(UnityBugRepro.zip)
2. Open scene (test)
3. Select Rig_Male_Thief_Thug -> Rig_Male_Thief_Thug_Body
4. Add cloth component to it.
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds will stay in its place.
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds changes position.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a3
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first