Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Adding Cloth component to SkinnedMeshRenderer changes its bounds
1. Open project attached(UnityBugRepro.zip)
2. Open scene (test)
3. Select Rig_Male_Thief_Thug -> Rig_Male_Thief_Thug_Body
4. Add cloth component to it.
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds will stay in its place.
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds changes position.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a3
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()