Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Adding Cloth component to SkinnedMeshRenderer changes its bounds
1. Open project attached(UnityBugRepro.zip)
2. Open scene (test)
3. Select Rig_Male_Thief_Thug -> Rig_Male_Thief_Thug_Body
4. Add cloth component to it.
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds will stay in its place.
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds changes position.
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a3
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view