Search Issue Tracker
Adding a polygon collider 2d on runtime via script is broken on builds
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "screen". It contains a sprite and a script that attaches a polygon collider 2d component. There is also a script that draws the outlines of the collider
3. Run the scene - the collider looks nice
4. Build and run - the collider is somewhat random and not like the sprite at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy