Search Issue Tracker
Adding a polygon collider 2d on runtime via script is broken on builds
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "screen". It contains a sprite and a script that attaches a polygon collider 2d component. There is also a script that draws the outlines of the collider
3. Run the scene - the collider looks nice
4. Build and run - the collider is somewhat random and not like the sprite at all
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete