Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Adding a new script, called "Status", to the game object via AddComponent button in the Inspector crashes the Editor
1. In a new project, select Main Camera in the Hierarchy
2. In the Inspector, press Add Component -> New Script
3. Name the script "Status"
Expected: Editor does not crash when a new script is added with the specific name
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Did not reproduce 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0a1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds