Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
'adb.exe forward' is executed despite build platform set to Standandalone (Windows
In Edit > Preferences > External tools I have my Android SDK + JDK both set
to valid locations, which means Unity is able to run adb.exe if it wants to.
I'm using Windows 10 64bit.
0. Confirm in the Windows task manager that adb.exe is not running
* If it is, end/quit/kill that task so adb.exe is no longer running
1. In Unity create a new empty/default project
2. Confirm that then build platform is "standalone" (which is the default)
3. Hit CTRL-P to run the empty scene
4. Check the Windows task manager; A moment later you'll see adb.exe
running, which is *not* expected
Version 2017.1.0b2 (48952a94fb3b)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off