Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
'adb.exe forward' is executed despite build platform set to Standandalone (Windows
In Edit > Preferences > External tools I have my Android SDK + JDK both set
to valid locations, which means Unity is able to run adb.exe if it wants to.
I'm using Windows 10 64bit.
0. Confirm in the Windows task manager that adb.exe is not running
* If it is, end/quit/kill that task so adb.exe is no longer running
1. In Unity create a new empty/default project
2. Confirm that then build platform is "standalone" (which is the default)
3. Hit CTRL-P to run the empty scene
4. Check the Windows task manager; A moment later you'll see adb.exe
running, which is *not* expected
Version 2017.1.0b2 (48952a94fb3b)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object