Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[Mac] "Cancelling Display Dialog" Error thrown when switching Active Input Handling
1. Create a new Project
2. Go to Projects Settings -> Player -> Active Input Handling and change from "input manager (old)" to Input System Package (New)
Expected result: changes to a new input system package
Actual result: Throws an error "Cancelling Display Dialog : This should not be called when a View's DrawRect Method is in progress"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b2
Tested on macOS Catalina 10.15.6
Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string