Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac] "Cancelling Display Dialog" Error thrown when switching Active Input Handling
1. Create a new Project
2. Go to Projects Settings -> Player -> Active Input Handling and change from "input manager (old)" to Input System Package (New)
Expected result: changes to a new input system package
Actual result: Throws an error "Cancelling Display Dialog : This should not be called when a View's DrawRect Method is in progress"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b2
Tested on macOS Catalina 10.15.6
Does not reproduce on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader