Search Issue Tracker
Accessing an animation state on a disabled game object might cause the animation system to never run the animation.
This seems to happen if you don't run or somehow properly initiaite the animation before you access an animation state. If, when you access the animation state, the GO is inactive, the animation system will never be properly initialized and thus any subsequent playing of the animation will not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'