Search Issue Tracker
Accessing an animation state on a disabled game object might cause the animation system to never run the animation.
This seems to happen if you don't run or somehow properly initiaite the animation before you access an animation state. If, when you access the animation state, the GO is inactive, the animation system will never be properly initialized and thus any subsequent playing of the animation will not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader