Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.3f1, 2023.3.0a19
About Unity expanded version info can be moved with cursor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Unity -> About Unity... -> Press the Options key ("Alt" on Windows)
3. Select the expanded version info text with your cursor, starting from the middle of the version, to bottom-right
4. Observe the info text
Expected result: The text is selected, no parts of the text are moved
Actual result: The text is selected, parts of the text are moved
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a20, 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.14f1, 2023.1.0a19
Tested on: Windows 10
Note: The issue doesn't reproduce after the initial repro. To reproduce again, reopen the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"