Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
'About Unity' credits page only has 2 rows of text instead of all employees if drawing when Services window loads first time
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project WITH UNITY ANALYTICS ENABLED
2. Before Services window has finished loading, open 'About Unity' tab
-- Notice editor hiccups for a second and then all the credits disappear
-- If the editor doesn't hiccup, it doesn't reproduce
Expected behaviour: Names of all the employees and people who contributed to Unity
Actual: Two lines of text:
"Thanks to Forest 'Yoggy' Johnson, Graham McAllister, David Janik-Jones, Raimund Schumacher, Alan J. Dickins and Emil 'Humus' Persson"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.1p1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Note: Doesn't reproduce after reopening the project, but reproduces reliably using new project.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view