Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
'About Unity' credits page only has 2 rows of text instead of all employees if drawing when Services window loads first time
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project WITH UNITY ANALYTICS ENABLED
2. Before Services window has finished loading, open 'About Unity' tab
-- Notice editor hiccups for a second and then all the credits disappear
-- If the editor doesn't hiccup, it doesn't reproduce
Expected behaviour: Names of all the employees and people who contributed to Unity
Actual: Two lines of text:
"Thanks to Forest 'Yoggy' Johnson, Graham McAllister, David Janik-Jones, Raimund Schumacher, Alan J. Dickins and Emil 'Humus' Persson"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.1p1, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Note: Doesn't reproduce after reopening the project, but reproduces reliably using new project.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'