Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Ability to add animation properties is hidden
1. Create an animation for an object
2. Try adding a property.
3. Observe, that if a property's name is long, you have to scroll horizontally to add it
Expected: double clicking the property should add that property. There shouldn't be a need to press a button that's is usually hidden.
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video