Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[A2] Unexpected assembly reload after building standalone player with playmode settings set to not reload assemblies
1. Open attached project
2. Set "Edit->Project Settings -> Editor -> Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)"
3. Load SampleScene
4. Enter PlayMode
There is no assembly reloading
5. Build player
6. Enter PlayMode
Assemblies were reloaded
Repoed in: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete