Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[A2] Unexpected assembly reload after building standalone player with playmode settings set to not reload assemblies
1. Open attached project
2. Set "Edit->Project Settings -> Editor -> Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)"
3. Load SampleScene
4. Enter PlayMode
There is no assembly reloading
5. Build player
6. Enter PlayMode
Assemblies were reloaded
Repoed in: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string