Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
A yield statement inside a lambda expression which is a callback of another coroutine causes an Internal compiler error
1. Open the attached project, an 'Internal compiler error' is thrown because of the 'yield break' in line 70.
2. If you use a different yield statement for example 'yield return null' instead you get the expected 'The yield statement cannot be used inside anonymous method blocks' error.
3. The compiler doesn't break if the MyCallback delegate is defined outside and only passed to the new coroutine, then you also get the expected error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio