Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
A yield statement inside a lambda expression which is a callback of another coroutine causes an Internal compiler error
1. Open the attached project, an 'Internal compiler error' is thrown because of the 'yield break' in line 70.
2. If you use a different yield statement for example 'yield return null' instead you get the expected 'The yield statement cannot be used inside anonymous method blocks' error.
3. The compiler doesn't break if the MyCallback delegate is defined outside and only passed to the new coroutine, then you also get the expected error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state