Search Issue Tracker
A NavMeshAgent GameObject teleports to a near NavMeshSurface when collided with a moving NavMeshObstacle
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1072945"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The moving Cube moves the Capsule when collided
Actual: The Capsule teleports to a NavMeshSurface beneath the Plane when collided
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object