Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
A NavMeshAgent GameObject teleports to a near NavMeshSurface when collided with a moving NavMeshObstacle
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1072945"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The moving Cube moves the Capsule when collided
Actual: The Capsule teleports to a NavMeshSurface beneath the Plane when collided
Reproducible with:2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.3f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1, 2017.2.3p4
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Jul 31, 2019 12:46
I hope this bug gets fixed soon, since it makes all games with navmeshagents walking on multiple floors completely unplayable. Any encounter with dynamically moving doors or boxes results in characters disappearing due to being teleported several floors up or down. I have this bug in 2017.4.30f1.