Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
A NavMeshAgent GameObject teleports to a near NavMeshSurface when collided with a moving NavMeshObstacle
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1072945"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The moving Cube moves the Capsule when collided
Actual: The Capsule teleports to a NavMeshSurface beneath the Plane when collided
Reproducible with:2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.3f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1, 2017.2.3p4
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform