Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
A GameObject in the Hierarchy gets highlighted when selecting a package in the Package Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Hierarchy (Window->General->Hierarchy)
3. Open the Package Manager (Window->Package Manager) and make sure that both Package Manager and Hierarchy are visible
4. Press on the first package in the Package Manager to select it
Expected results: No GameObject is highlighted in the Hierarchy
Actual results: A GameObject becomes highlighted in the Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b1
- When selecting a GameObject in the Hierarchy no package is selected/highlighted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string