Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
A fabric with a Cloth component bounces up and down when the project has other heavy tasks running
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1251897 repro" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" from the Assets folder
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected results: the flag hangs from the pole without jittering
Actual result: the flag bounces up and down upon entering Play Mode and continues to move up and down every couple of second afterward
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.2.0a6
-This usually reproduces when Unity is under some load but can also reproduce in a completely empty Scene (perhaps due to background tasks and other programs)
-Due to abovementioned reason, the most noticeable bounce is upon entering Play Modes as the Scene is getting initialized
-This is also reproducible in a built game if enough load is present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete