Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.2
Found in [Package]
A different track's bound GameObject box is highlighted when clicking a Timeline instance track's bound GameObject box
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1141836-TimelineBoundObjectBoxHighlightIssue.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Select the "Directional Light" GameObject in the Hierarchy to see its Timeline
3. In the Timeline Window click the first or the second track's bound animator GameObject boxes
4. Observe the blue highlight around the clicked boxes
Expected result: the bound GameObject box which is clicked is highlighted blue
Actual result: clicking the first GameObject produces no highlight. Clicking the second one highlights the first one
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a13 and older (unable to open any timeline assets in the reproduction project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'