Search Issue Tracker
90' offset on Generic animation import
Motion files have a 90' offset on Generic animation import.
Attached project contains a model file (DefaultMale) and multiple motion files (Idle, Nav, etc.). All motion files use the Stance Generic avatar. The Stance file is the only file with a static stance pose (all other motion files have animation) AND is the only motion file to not have the issue. All other motion files have the issue, a 90' offset (facing X+, instead of facing Z+).
This is a regression. This does not happen in 2019.3.0a2 & before.
- open project
- select Stance file
- look at the Inspector > Import Settings > Animation tab > animation preview (bottom of the Inspector)
- drop DefaultMale into animation preview window...
character should be facing Z+ as expected.
- select Idle file...
bug: character is facing X+
expected: character is facing Z+
note: all other motion files have the same issue, only Stance is correct.
All files are facing Z+ in 2019.3.0a2 & before.
Version 2019.3.0a3 (91c086393aab)
Sun, 12 May 2019 04:18:43 GMT
not repro in...
Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
Wed, 01 May 2019 00:24:12 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy