Search Issue Tracker
90' offset on Generic animation import
Motion files have a 90' offset on Generic animation import.
Attached project contains a model file (DefaultMale) and multiple motion files (Idle, Nav, etc.). All motion files use the Stance Generic avatar. The Stance file is the only file with a static stance pose (all other motion files have animation) AND is the only motion file to not have the issue. All other motion files have the issue, a 90' offset (facing X+, instead of facing Z+).
This is a regression. This does not happen in 2019.3.0a2 & before.
- open project
- select Stance file
- look at the Inspector > Import Settings > Animation tab > animation preview (bottom of the Inspector)
- drop DefaultMale into animation preview window...
character should be facing Z+ as expected.
- select Idle file...
bug: character is facing X+
expected: character is facing Z+
note: all other motion files have the same issue, only Stance is correct.
All files are facing Z+ in 2019.3.0a2 & before.
Version 2019.3.0a3 (91c086393aab)
Sun, 12 May 2019 04:18:43 GMT
not repro in...
Version 2019.3.0a2 (fa7740529556)
Wed, 01 May 2019 00:24:12 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis