Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[5.5 mobile regression] Mobile Shadow Resolution Capped to 1024 in Unity 5.5 vs. 5.4.4
Due to shadow resolution calculation change sometime in 5.5, on some devices directional light shadows can't go past 1024 size now. Used to support 2048 shadowmap sizes before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'