Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[5.5 mobile regression] Mobile Shadow Resolution Capped to 1024 in Unity 5.5 vs. 5.4.4
Due to shadow resolution calculation change sometime in 5.5, on some devices directional light shadows can't go past 1024 size now. Used to support 2048 shadowmap sizes before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded