Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[5.5 mobile regression] Mobile Shadow Resolution Capped to 1024 in Unity 5.5 vs. 5.4.4
Due to shadow resolution calculation change sometime in 5.5, on some devices directional light shadows can't go past 1024 size now. Used to support 2048 shadowmap sizes before.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect