Search Issue Tracker
4.3 alfa 2 - after importing bootcamp project 2 errors appear and cannot build
2 errors in console show up after importing bootcamp project:
Assets/Locomotion System/Editor/LocomotionEditorClass.cs(129,74): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEditor.AnimationUtility.GetAnimationClips(UnityEngine.GameObject)' has some invalid arguments
Assets/Locomotion System/Editor/LocomotionEditorClass.cs(129,74): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `UnityEngine.Animation' expression to type `UnityEngine.GameObject'
Also it could not run
How can we reproduce it :
1 Open unity 4.3 alfa 2
2 Download and import ootcamp project from assets store
3 wait and see errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker