Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
4 additional properties are created in the Animation when Vector4 values are changed in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "DeleteME"
2. Open scene "Vector4AnimationIssue"
3. Select GameObject-->Quad in the Hierarchy window
4. Expand Vector4Mat material
5. Open Animation window
6. Remove property in the AnimateVector4 animation
7. Add Quad-->Mesh Renderer--> Material._Vector 4 property
8. Notice 4 properties: x, y, z and w
9. Turn on recording in the Animation window
10. Change on of x, y, z or w values of the Vector4Mat material in the Inspector window
11. Notice 4 more properties: r, g, b and a
Expected result: 4 properties are added to the animation.
Actual result: 8 properties are added to the animation. Values are duplicated between xyzw and rgba.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true