Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
4 additional properties are created in the Animation when Vector4 values are changed in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "DeleteME"
2. Open scene "Vector4AnimationIssue"
3. Select GameObject-->Quad in the Hierarchy window
4. Expand Vector4Mat material
5. Open Animation window
6. Remove property in the AnimateVector4 animation
7. Add Quad-->Mesh Renderer--> Material._Vector 4 property
8. Notice 4 properties: x, y, z and w
9. Turn on recording in the Animation window
10. Change on of x, y, z or w values of the Vector4Mat material in the Inspector window
11. Notice 4 more properties: r, g, b and a
Expected result: 4 properties are added to the animation.
Actual result: 8 properties are added to the animation. Values are duplicated between xyzw and rgba.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned