Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[ProBuilder] 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision
3D model became corrupted when the editor was attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision task.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Create a new cube using probuilder.
2) Subdivide it until unity is unresponsive due to the processing
3) Attempt to close unity while it is unresponsive by using the red 'X' button in the top right of the window
4) When unity asks if you want to save, press cancel
5) Ta-Da! Your cube is corrupted (should look like in the attached video)
Reproduced in: 2018.1f1, 2018.1f2 , Version 2018.3.0a1 (c7051b83ff4b)
Package version: 2.9.8f3, 3.0.0, 3.0.8
Bug report courtesy of Milton Jenney (Work experience)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled