Search Issue Tracker
3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision
3D model became corrupted when the editor was attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision task.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Create a new cube using probuilder.
2) Subdivide it until unity is unresponsive due to the processing
3) Attempt to close unity while it is unresponsive by using the red 'X' button in the top right of the window
4) When unity asks if you want to save, press cancel
5) Ta-Da! Your cube is corrupted (should look like in the attached video)
Reproduced in: 2018.1f1, 2018.1f2 , Version 2018.3.0a1 (c7051b83ff4b)
Package version: 2.9.8f3, 3.0.0, 3.0.8
Bug report courtesy of Milton Jenney (Work experience)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting