Search Issue Tracker
3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision
3D model became corrupted when the editor was attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision task.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Create a new cube using probuilder.
2) Subdivide it until unity is unresponsive due to the processing
3) Attempt to close unity while it is unresponsive by using the red 'X' button in the top right of the window
4) When unity asks if you want to save, press cancel
5) Ta-Da! Your cube is corrupted (should look like in the attached video)
Reproduced in: 2018.1f1, 2018.1f2 , Version 2018.3.0a1 (c7051b83ff4b)
Package version: 2.9.8f3, 3.0.0, 3.0.8
Bug report courtesy of Milton Jenney (Work experience)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()