Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
2D. When you scale to zero a sprite that has polygon or edge collider, collider dissapears
1. Create some not-empty sprite (drug-and-drop picture of a cat in Scene or something)
2. Add PolygonCollider2D or EdgeCollider2D to this sprite
3. In Inspector tab change scale of this sprite to 0 by one of the axis.
4. Change scale back to 1
PolygonCollider isn't displayed anymore in Scene.
And there is no way to get it back, only to delete existing colliders and add new ones.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)