Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[2D] Tilemap get erased while using "Flood Fill" brush when Select and Mover brush is used earlier
When Select and Move brushes are used and after that when Flood Fill Brush is used, it makes the Tilemap to get erased. Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. Create New Palette > drag and drop Sprite in the Tile Palette
5. Select Tile from Tile Palette and draw in Tilemap
6. Select tile in Grid and move using "Select" and "Move" brush
7. Select "Flood Fill" brush > select tile in Tilemap
Tile gets erased while using the "Flood Fill" brush.
Flood Fill brush fills tilemap gracefully.
2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.12f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player