Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Tilemap get erased while using "Flood Fill" brush when Select and Mover brush is used earlier
When Select and Move brushes are used and after that when Flood Fill Brush is used, it makes the Tilemap to get erased. Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. Create New Palette > drag and drop Sprite in the Tile Palette
5. Select Tile from Tile Palette and draw in Tilemap
6. Select tile in Grid and move using "Select" and "Move" brush
7. Select "Flood Fill" brush > select tile in Tilemap
Tile gets erased while using the "Flood Fill" brush.
Flood Fill brush fills tilemap gracefully.
2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.12f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages