Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D] The naming convention is different for Hexagon sprite in a Hierarchy and Project window
Hexagon sprites name is displaying as "Hexagon-Flat Top" and "Hexagon- Pointed Top" in GameObject menu and as "Hexagon Flat -Top" and "Hexagon Pointed -Top" in the Assets menu.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Hierarchy > 2D Objects > Sprites > observe the Hexagon sprite name
3. Project > Create > 2D > Sprites> observe the Hexagon sprite name
The naming convention for Hexagon sprite is different in a different area.
The naming convention for Hexagon sprite should be the same in a different area.
Note: The naming convention for the sprite has been changed in 2020.2.0a15.
Environment: Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated