Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D] The naming convention is different for Hexagon sprite in a Hierarchy and Project window
Hexagon sprites name is displaying as "Hexagon-Flat Top" and "Hexagon- Pointed Top" in GameObject menu and as "Hexagon Flat -Top" and "Hexagon Pointed -Top" in the Assets menu.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Hierarchy > 2D Objects > Sprites > observe the Hexagon sprite name
3. Project > Create > 2D > Sprites> observe the Hexagon sprite name
The naming convention for Hexagon sprite is different in a different area.
The naming convention for Hexagon sprite should be the same in a different area.
Note: The naming convention for the sprite has been changed in 2020.2.0a15.
Environment: Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player