Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[2D] StackOverflowException is thrown when "Scroll View(Rect Transform)" is assigned to Content property in ScrollRect Component
On assigning "Scroll View (Rect Transform)" to Content property in the Scroll Rect Component throw StackOverflowException, refer attached Video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Hierarchy > Create > UI > Scroll View
3. Inspector > Scroll Rect > Content > Scroll View (Rect Transform)
StackOverflowException is thrown
Scroll View (Rect Transform) Content property get selected without any exception
Note: Refer attached StackOverflowException.docx file for "Stack trace"
2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0f5 (9134dab13572), 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine in:
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene