Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[2D] [SpriteShape] Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
-Unable to edit Angle Range in SpriteShape manually.
-Unable to move Angle Range Gizmo in SpriteShape.
-Clicking on anywhere on Angle Range circle is not detected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > SpriteShape(4.0.1) > Install.
3. Right Click on Project View > SpriteShape Profile > Open/Closed Shape.
4. Select New SpriteShapeProfile in the Project view.
5. Try to edit angle range using Gizmos.
Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
Angle Range should be edited manually.
2020.1.0a25.3171, 2020.1.0a24.3156 with Package Version 4.0.1.
Working fine in:
2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 4.0.1.
2019.3.3f1 with Package Version 3.0.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System