Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[2D] [SpriteShape] Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
-Unable to edit Angle Range in SpriteShape manually.
-Unable to move Angle Range Gizmo in SpriteShape.
-Clicking on anywhere on Angle Range circle is not detected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > SpriteShape(4.0.1) > Install.
3. Right Click on Project View > SpriteShape Profile > Open/Closed Shape.
4. Select New SpriteShapeProfile in the Project view.
5. Try to edit angle range using Gizmos.
Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
Angle Range should be edited manually.
2020.1.0a25.3171, 2020.1.0a24.3156 with Package Version 4.0.1.
Working fine in:
2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 4.0.1.
2019.3.3f1 with Package Version 3.0.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project