Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[2D] [SpriteShape] Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
-Unable to edit Angle Range in SpriteShape manually.
-Unable to move Angle Range Gizmo in SpriteShape.
-Clicking on anywhere on Angle Range circle is not detected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > SpriteShape(4.0.1) > Install.
3. Right Click on Project View > SpriteShape Profile > Open/Closed Shape.
4. Select New SpriteShapeProfile in the Project view.
5. Try to edit angle range using Gizmos.
Unable to edit Angle Range manually in SpriteShape
Angle Range should be edited manually.
2020.1.0a25.3171, 2020.1.0a24.3156 with Package Version 4.0.1.
Working fine in:
2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 4.0.1.
2019.3.3f1 with Package Version 3.0.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window