Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[2D SpriteShape] SpriteShape handles do not appear when Editting Spline
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Select "New SpriteShapeController" in the Hierarchy
3. Click "Edit Spline"
Expected result: Handles appear on the SpriteShape
Actual result: Handles do not appear on the SpriteShape
Reproducible on 2D SpriteShape 1.0.10, 1.0.12 preview.1
Note1: Setting layout to Default fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities