Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.2
Fixed in 3.0.14, 4.1.4
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] Sprite Variant Window does not appear in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point
1. Open the user's attached project "Spielwiese 2020.zip"
2. In the Project window navigate to "Assets/Modules/GetALife/Scenes" folder and open "GAL-test.unity" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window navigate to and select the "Template/DetailWork/LPStraightVertical (2)/BG/rightBorder/rightBorder" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window under the Sprite Shape Controller Component press "Edit Spline"
5. In the Scene View select the bottom point and create a new Spline pivot point
Expected result: Sprite Variant Window appears in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point
Actual result: Sprite Variant Window does not appear in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point (See attached SpriteShape.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2D SpriteShape 3.0.12 (2019.4.7f1),2D SpriteShape 4.12.0 (2020.1.1f1),2D SpriteShape 5.0.0 (2020.2.0a20)
Could not test on 2018.4 due to the project breaking when downgrading
-In 2D SpriteShape 5.0.0 the Sprite Variants in the Sprite Variant window appear completely white
-Sprite Variant window appears correctly if another GameObject is selected while a Spline pivot point is being edited
-Issue occurs when a new Spline pivot point is created when the bottom point is selected beforehand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine