Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.2
Fixed in 3.0.14, 4.1.4
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] Sprite Variant Window does not appear in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point
1. Open the user's attached project "Spielwiese 2020.zip"
2. In the Project window navigate to "Assets/Modules/GetALife/Scenes" folder and open "GAL-test.unity" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window navigate to and select the "Template/DetailWork/LPStraightVertical (2)/BG/rightBorder/rightBorder" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window under the Sprite Shape Controller Component press "Edit Spline"
5. In the Scene View select the bottom point and create a new Spline pivot point
Expected result: Sprite Variant Window appears in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point
Actual result: Sprite Variant Window does not appear in Sprite Shape Controller Component when selecting a Spline pivot point (See attached SpriteShape.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2D SpriteShape 3.0.12 (2019.4.7f1),2D SpriteShape 4.12.0 (2020.1.1f1),2D SpriteShape 5.0.0 (2020.2.0a20)
Could not test on 2018.4 due to the project breaking when downgrading
-In 2D SpriteShape 5.0.0 the Sprite Variants in the Sprite Variant window appear completely white
-Sprite Variant window appears correctly if another GameObject is selected while a Spline pivot point is being edited
-Issue occurs when a new Spline pivot point is created when the bottom point is selected beforehand
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode