Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Found in [Package]
[2D Sprite Shape] Assertion failed exception is thrown on undoing after clicking on Create Range button
Assertion failed exception is thrown on undoing after clicking on Create Range button.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > 2D > SpriteShape.
3. Select SpriteShape > Inspector > Reset > Click on "Create Reange Button".
4. Press "CTRL +Z".
Assertion failed error in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0b1 with Package Version 5.0.1.
Note: "Create Range" button is available from Package Version 5.0.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed