Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Found in [Package]
[2D Sprite Shape] Assertion failed exception is thrown on undoing after clicking on Create Range button
Assertion failed exception is thrown on undoing after clicking on Create Range button.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > 2D > SpriteShape.
3. Select SpriteShape > Inspector > Reset > Click on "Create Reange Button".
4. Press "CTRL +Z".
Assertion failed error in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0b1 with Package Version 5.0.1.
Note: "Create Range" button is available from Package Version 5.0.1.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes