Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[2D] Sprite Editor window to turn blank along with Exception On updating 2DAnimation package with "Skinning Editor" selected
When Skinning Editor is selected in the Sprite Editor window and 2DAnimation package is updated, it cause the Sprite Editor window to turn blank along with Exception ,refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Skinning Editor
6. Package manager > 2DAnimation Package Update 4.2.2
Sprite Editor window turns blank along with "Assertion failed" exception
No errors in console and Sprite Editor window works gracefully
Workaround: Reopen Sprite Editor window
Note: Updating 4.1.1 to 4.2.1 it working fine
2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b5
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2
Package working fine version: 4.2.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0):
A fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2021.1.0a5 and above