Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[2D] Sprite Editor window to turn blank along with Exception On updating 2DAnimation package with "Skinning Editor" selected
When Skinning Editor is selected in the Sprite Editor window and 2DAnimation package is updated, it cause the Sprite Editor window to turn blank along with Exception ,refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Skinning Editor
6. Package manager > 2DAnimation Package Update 4.2.2
Sprite Editor window turns blank along with "Assertion failed" exception
No errors in console and Sprite Editor window works gracefully
Workaround: Reopen Sprite Editor window
Note: Updating 4.1.1 to 4.2.1 it working fine
2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b5
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2
Package working fine version: 4.2.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)