Search Issue Tracker
2D Sprite animations often fall out of sync
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene char-Characters
- press play
- alternate pressing the Alpha 1 key (Attack 1), R (Run), Alpha 2 key (Attack 2) and notice that the animations will go out of sync
The problem happenned because the transitions where not the same in each of the Animator.
Some transition had durations, while other had none.
In the latest beta, sprite StateMachine will default transition duration to 0. So this bug should not happen anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0