Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.27
Found in [Package]
[2D Renderer] Using more than one camera that renders out to a Render Texture creates GC Alloc every frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Universal Camera Garbage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
4. In Profiler search write "RenderPipelineManager"
5. Observe the GC Alloc for both processes
Expected result: no Garbage Collector allocations are made
Actual result: every frame 40B+ garbage allocations are made
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1 (7.1.8, 7.3.1), 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7 (8.0.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (2d renderer was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags