Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Properties under the New Sprite Library Asset are overlapping on each other in the Inspector
The UI from Inspector is distorted for the New Sprite Library Asset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > 2D > Sprite Library Asset
3. Add 2-3 Category in the List
4. Expand Category list and add size 5
New Sprite Library Asset UI is distorted in the Inspector
The properties under New Sprite Library Asset doesn't overlap with each other
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected