Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Properties under the New Sprite Library Asset are overlapping on each other in the Inspector
The UI from Inspector is distorted for the New Sprite Library Asset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > 2D > Sprite Library Asset
3. Add 2-3 Category in the List
4. Expand Category list and add size 5
New Sprite Library Asset UI is distorted in the Inspector
The properties under New Sprite Library Asset doesn't overlap with each other
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true