Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Properties under the New Sprite Library Asset are overlapping on each other in the Inspector
The UI from Inspector is distorted for the New Sprite Library Asset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > 2D > Sprite Library Asset
3. Add 2-3 Category in the List
4. Expand Category list and add size 5
New Sprite Library Asset UI is distorted in the Inspector
The properties under New Sprite Library Asset doesn't overlap with each other
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded