Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[2D] Options from Sprite Editor Window get overlapped on resizing its window
When the 'Sprite Editor' Window is opened for any texture file then on decreasing its length, multiple property names get overlapped.
-Once the property names get overlapped then it does not accessible.
-Refer attached video.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a 2D project.
2. Import any new texture
3. Change Texture Type to "Sprite (2D and UI)".
4. Open Sprite Editor Window
5. Decrease length of Sprite Editor Window.
Options from Sprite Editor Window get overlapped on resizing window length.
Sprite Editor Window should have some restrictions for decreasing its window length, so it will not cause any overlapping issue.
-Texture file is attached for reference.
-The same issue is also happening with the 'Skinning Editor' window.
2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0a10 with 2D sprite package-version [1.0.0].
Working fine with:
2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.8f1, 2020.3.8f1 with 2D sprite package-version [1.0.0].
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials