Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor
[2D] Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor.
The depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor in sprite editor only when the display resolution set to 125% or more. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Note: Working fine when the display resolution set to 100%
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Import Fei_Cel_group.psb file or any Sprite into the Unity project.
3. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
4. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor > Visibility tool
5. Observe the Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window.
Actual result: Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool.
Expected result: Depth keyword should not get clip with any display resolution.
Occurring in : 2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b12, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Environment: Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac