Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor
[2D] Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor.
The depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window in the skinning editor in sprite editor only when the display resolution set to 125% or more. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Note: Working fine when the display resolution set to 100%
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a 2D template.
2. Import Fei_Cel_group.psb file or any Sprite into the Unity project.
3. With the sprite selected in Assets, open Sprite Editor.
4. Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor > Visibility tool
5. Observe the Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool window.
Actual result: Depth keyword gets clipped in the Visibility Tool.
Expected result: Depth keyword should not get clip with any display resolution.
Occurring in : 2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b12, 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
Environment: Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected