Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
2D Colliders will not update their collision shapes when changing Transform Scale from zero on runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1164935-matchtree.zip"
2. Select the Cube GameObject in the Hierarchy and inspect the Collider components
3. Start Play mode
4. Inspect the Cube GameObject's Collider components
Expected result: Colliders update their collision shapes
Actual result: Colliders do not update their collision shapes and throw a warning
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Only BoxCollider2D and CapsuleCollider2D are affected by the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window