Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
2D Colliders will not update their collision shapes when changing Transform Scale from zero on runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1164935-matchtree.zip"
2. Select the Cube GameObject in the Hierarchy and inspect the Collider components
3. Start Play mode
4. Inspect the Cube GameObject's Collider components
Expected result: Colliders update their collision shapes
Actual result: Colliders do not update their collision shapes and throw a warning
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Only BoxCollider2D and CapsuleCollider2D are affected by the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button