Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
2D Colliders will not update their collision shapes when changing Transform Scale from zero on runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1164935-matchtree.zip"
2. Select the Cube GameObject in the Hierarchy and inspect the Collider components
3. Start Play mode
4. Inspect the Cube GameObject's Collider components
Expected result: Colliders update their collision shapes
Actual result: Colliders do not update their collision shapes and throw a warning
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Only BoxCollider2D and CapsuleCollider2D are affected by the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file