Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
2D Colliders will not update their collision shapes when changing Transform Scale from zero on runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "case_1164935-matchtree.zip"
2. Select the Cube GameObject in the Hierarchy and inspect the Collider components
3. Start Play mode
4. Inspect the Cube GameObject's Collider components
Expected result: Colliders update their collision shapes
Actual result: Colliders do not update their collision shapes and throw a warning
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Only BoxCollider2D and CapsuleCollider2D are affected by the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator