Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[2D] Changing the X and Y positions of a sliced sprite in the Sprite Editor produces inconsistent results
A gif is attached to demonstrate (also attached gif of how this looks in 2017.3.1.p4 - it behaves slightly differently)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a project containing sprite (or use the one attached)
2) On a sliced sprite, open up the Sprite Editor
3) Click one of the slices to bring up the Sprite Settings box
4) Change the position values
5) If X or Y is changed to something bigger than the size of the sprite, it defaults to the max value (easier to see in the gif)
6) After changing it to something large, trying to type in a smaller number, or the original number, still sets the value to the max value and the width/height is 0 (even though the number in the Settings box shows otherwise)
The width should not change
In the attached gif, notice how the blue box stays at width 0 even though the width in the setting box shows 166
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy