Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D] ArgumentException on applying Sprite Import settings with mosaic property unchecked
When a mosaic property is unchecked in the Sprite Import settings and the changes are applied to the sprites then ArgumentException appears in the console,refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Project > Fei_Cel_group.psb > Insprctor > Uncheck mosaic > Apply
ArgumentException on applying Sprite Import settings with mosaic property unchecked
Sprite import setting is applied to the sprite without errors despite mosaic property checked or unchecked
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 3.1.4, 3.1.3
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails