Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[2D] New slice on spritesheet starts with bone/weight/geo/outline/shape info from previously created slice from the same sheet
[2D] [Animation] New slice on spritesheet starts with bone/weight/geo info from previously created slice from the same sheet
Steps to Repro:
- Import new sprite, set it to Multiple
- Create a slice in the Sprite Editor
- Add bones, geo, and weight to the sliced sprite
- Create a new slice on the same sprite
The new slice will start with the bone, geo, and weight info from the previously created slice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected