Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[2D] New slice on spritesheet starts with bone/weight/geo/outline/shape info from previously created slice from the same sheet
[2D] [Animation] New slice on spritesheet starts with bone/weight/geo info from previously created slice from the same sheet
Steps to Repro:
- Import new sprite, set it to Multiple
- Create a slice in the Sprite Editor
- Add bones, geo, and weight to the sliced sprite
- Create a new slice on the same sprite
The new slice will start with the bone, geo, and weight info from the previously created slice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete