Search Issue Tracker
2048 x 2048 sprite sheet causes the crash
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) with Android 4.0.4
Not reproduced on:
Google Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2
Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986)
The crash is not caused by the 2048 x 2048 sprite sheet. The crash happens because loaded sprite sheets are not cleared from the memory.
In the project objects are loaded with LoadLevelAdditiveAsync one by one. After loading the second object, the first object is removed by calling "Destroy". This however does not remove loaded sprite sheet from the memory.
Adding "Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets();" right after "Destroy" frees memory and prevents the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first