Search Issue Tracker
2048 x 2048 sprite sheet causes the crash
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) with Android 4.0.4
Not reproduced on:
Google Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2
Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986)
The crash is not caused by the 2048 x 2048 sprite sheet. The crash happens because loaded sprite sheets are not cleared from the memory.
In the project objects are loaded with LoadLevelAdditiveAsync one by one. After loading the second object, the first object is removed by calling "Destroy". This however does not remove loaded sprite sheet from the memory.
Adding "Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets();" right after "Destroy" frees memory and prevents the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode