Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a3
Importer fails on a prefab that has missing references after upgrading versions
Steps to reproduce:
# Open the attached project or import the attached .unitypackage (if you choose this then you will have to import all the package dependencies that include Cinemachine, NetCode, URP and Input)
# Inspect the *Assets/ModelPrefabs/Player Prefabs/KartA01.prefab* prefab
# It should show up as a Prefab GameObject with a Renderer and several scripts attached to it, but instead appears as a Default Asset
Expected result: the prefab should be imported correctly after upgrading between versions.
Actual result: the prefab is not imported correctly. It cannot be previewed or loaded as a GameObject via script.
Note: jumping from a18 to a19 will result in the prefab getting broken upon import. However, starting with a11, the prefab can be broken by removing components from it.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a11, 2023.1.0a19, 2023.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport