Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Perforce Plugin causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and make sure Perforce is selected as the Version Control
2. Close the Editor
3. Run build.sh script (Paths needs to be changed according to your machine)
4. Check the generated UnityEditor.log file
Actual result: Perforce Plugin crashes with ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Expected result: Perforce Plugin doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0b11.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- Full error:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode