Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Perforce Plugin causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and make sure Perforce is selected as the Version Control
2. Close the Editor
3. Run build.sh script (Paths needs to be changed according to your machine)
4. Check the generated UnityEditor.log file
Actual result: Perforce Plugin crashes with ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Expected result: Perforce Plugin doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0b11.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- Full error:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode