Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Perforce Plugin causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and make sure Perforce is selected as the Version Control
2. Close the Editor
3. Run build.sh script (Paths needs to be changed according to your machine)
4. Check the generated UnityEditor.log file
Actual result: Perforce Plugin crashes with ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Expected result: Perforce Plugin doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0b11.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- Full error:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP