Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Perforce Plugin causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and make sure Perforce is selected as the Version Control
2. Close the Editor
3. Run build.sh script (Paths needs to be changed according to your machine)
4. Check the generated UnityEditor.log file
Actual result: Perforce Plugin crashes with ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Expected result: Perforce Plugin doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0b11.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- Full error:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events