Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Perforce Plugin causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and make sure Perforce is selected as the Version Control
2. Close the Editor
3. Run build.sh script (Paths needs to be changed according to your machine)
4. Check the generated UnityEditor.log file
Actual result: Perforce Plugin crashes with ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Expected result: Perforce Plugin doesn't crash.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0b11.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0b11.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a22, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- Full error:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs