Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[2019.3] Changing lightning settings via API doesn't update them in the Lightning window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Window > Rendering > Lightning Settings
3. Enable Realtime GI, Baked GI and disable "Prioritize View" under the Lightmapping settings (Progressive CPU lightmapper)
4. GlobalIllumination > Change BakedGI, Mixed B, Pr view
5. Check the Lightning window
Actual result: The values changed via script are not applied to the lightning settings.
Expected result: The values are changed.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Regression introduced in : 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a12, 2018.4.16f1.
- The values are updated if re-import of asset is called.
- Calling window.Repaint() doesn't update the values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector