Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[2019.3] Changing lightning settings via API doesn't update them in the Lightning window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Window > Rendering > Lightning Settings
3. Enable Realtime GI, Baked GI and disable "Prioritize View" under the Lightmapping settings (Progressive CPU lightmapper)
4. GlobalIllumination > Change BakedGI, Mixed B, Pr view
5. Check the Lightning window
Actual result: The values changed via script are not applied to the lightning settings.
Expected result: The values are changed.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a13.
Regression introduced in : 2019.1.0a13.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a12, 2018.4.16f1.
- The values are updated if re-import of asset is called.
- Calling window.Repaint() doesn't update the values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.5f1